MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes this is very good. Add some blue and other colors though instead of green and I'll use it.
This is probably the most thought out theme, or whatever it is, ever! Major kudos!
ill try to work on the other section designs later this wee, last week was a full week with 3 projects that had to be done(i was sleeping 4 hrs/day) but they are done and this week its revisions time

cheers,
Tom
(2009-03-16, 05:38 PM)ThaSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]ill try to work on the other section designs later this wee, last week was a full week with 3 projects that had to be done(i was sleeping 4 hrs/day) but they are done and this week its revisions time

cheers,
Tom

Great , i allready though you disappeared Smile
So , any info or preheps a close date when the theme will be finished?
Or at least beta.
great news Smile

this theme is something unique I think
(2009-03-18, 04:43 PM)stefanov Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-16, 05:38 PM)ThaSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]ill try to work on the other section designs later this wee, last week was a full week with 3 projects that had to be done(i was sleeping 4 hrs/day) but they are done and this week its revisions time

cheers,
Tom

Great , i allready though you disappeared Smile
So , any info or preheps a close date when the theme will be finished?
Or at least beta.

i cant give you an estimated date, but i can guarantee the whole design part will be ready till next monday.
I'm very eager for this! It looks very nice, and I can tell it's going to be a hit here.Big Grin Good luck!
looks very very nice
WOW THIS IS AWESOME I WANT IT SO MUCH!
very nice theme, shame i prefer dark themes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7