MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.4.X] Lite Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Theme: Lite Blue
Compatibility: MyBB 1.4.4
Date of Creation: 19/1/2009
Date of Release: 20/1/2009
Size of Archive: 304,687 bytes [~300kb]
License: Creative Commons License

Screenshots:
Index Page [admin]
ForumDisplay [admin]
ShowThread [admin]
Member Profile [admin]
Index Page [guest]
ForumDisplay [guest]
ShowThread [guest]

Download Lite Blue at ForumThemePark
(Includes the extra PSDs and Fonts)
Very nice Smile Simple and sleek.
I like it!Smile Especially the welcome panel at the top rightBig Grin
(2009-01-20, 08:44 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I like it!Smile Especially the welcome panel at the top rightBig Grin

Seconded. The user panel is really creative and something different Big Grin.
I think many people will like this theme. Except it still looks too similar to the default theme:s I like the welcome panel - definitely something no other themes have(from what I've seen)
Looks good.
Thanks, nice to see the finally cleaned up version. Good theme.
I have attached the archive of the theme in the main post. This archive does not include the Font files and PSD files of the logo and forum buttons. If you want those, they are available for download at the ForumThemePark forums Smile

I'm considering releasing a 1.1 of Lite Blue with a new table and postbit styles. I'll see what I can whip up in PS Toungue
Smile Downloaded & installed on my localhost forums. I'll test it in a little bitBig Grin
I ran out of ideas after I added a tiling background to trow1 and converted the ENTIRE forum worths of theads to have rounded top corners. Sad

There are a few minor color scheme changes but that's all. Anyone got suggestions?

[attachment=12440][attachment=12441][attachment=12443]
Pages: 1 2