MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My New Just Launched Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just launched this hour lol
http://forums.familyguyfans.co.uk/ Wink
Its cool that you have a TLD, but why not get a better theme and banner?
You can make some cool stuff in GIMP. Its free! Big Grin
Stewie is pixelated! Grrrrrr
At minimum a new logo Wink.

But, good luck even though I think it's late to get into the family guy game.
It's just a trial, I admit it is late.
The banner was done in a minute as a temp. thing, so hoping to get a better one up ASAP.
Um, why not learn how to use GIMP, and create a family guy theme? It'd be kinda easy, once you get to know gimp, and theme creation for MyBB.

Seems like a waste of a tld, not trying to be a grape or anything. But you only have yourself as a member there. And only 1 post.

I know....Their interfaces aren't easy for some, and it may come as a shock to you. But it's pretty easy, I promise.
i'll put about as much effort into this comment as you did into your layou
The layout is one from these forums I believe, and did I not mention that I am working on the logo slowly progressing to the forum theme.
(2009-01-25, 08:19 PM)Family Guy Fans Wrote: [ -> ]The layout is one from these forums I believe, and did I not mention that I am working on the logo slowly progressing to the forum theme.

Then you should wait until those things are done before posting your forum. It's amazing how many people post unfinished forums and then act as if criticism is undeserved because it's "in progress".
(2009-01-25, 09:33 PM)Family Guy Fans Wrote: [ -> ]Bey Brad take some time away from the computer and go outside.
Don't be rude to him. He has a point. Don't expect people to love your theme/forums if you haven't even finished it. If you post it here, don't expect all-nice critisicm, some people just don't like some themes/forums.
Pages: 1 2