MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animal Disection in High school.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-28, 07:02 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not have a choice in what classed you took? Maybe my school was different, but my school let the students pick their classes.
We only got to pick our electives. And what not. If you were bad at math or science they wouldn't let you take an easier class, and they didn't teach well, I saw one student with nothing but F's on her card. I about had a heart attack.

USD259 is kinda f**ked up. Sad
If disection is part of the mark scheme, and there is no alternative, then I guess you have to do it (or get someone else's notes).

Personally we did it throughout school (at least once a year, if memory serves). Rats were popular, but we focused more on human - heart, lungs, kidney, eyes... obviously not human, lol, but similar organs from other animals...
I did a rat (or mouse?) twice and I think I did a cow's heart once.

None of them were really what I would call fun. And boy did those rats stink..
You do know that if you do not want to disect the real thing then there is a interactive on on a computer. Either Way, They Can't Force you or give you a F if you did not do it.
I did a frog in bio class last year - It wasn't too bad. But then again I was probably focusing on the two pertty girlies next to me
dissect your teacher
I've had to, a frog. Disgusting!

(Since we're talking about it, back last semester my english teacher said if you didn't give a speech you would fail the semester. Whaaaaa?)
(2009-01-29, 02:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]dissect your teacher

Dodgy Grow up.
Although im not for dissection, it does have it purpose, I suppose.
One thing I will always be against is vivisection. True animal cruelty at its finest. Sad
I only had to do a raw Chicken Leg Muscle. It was a little cool but I would not do it again. You would pull something and the it would contract
(2009-01-29, 12:08 PM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-29, 02:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]dissect your teacher

Dodgy Grow up.

Stop taking everything so seriously. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3