MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animal Disection in High school.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I never did it Sad Although a few years ago my teacher cut up a heart and some other bits from a pig.
I never did it either. Although I think it's because I never took biology in a class and instead took it on my own (the power of home study Wink). Will be taking bio in college next semester though, I'll definitely be dissecting things there. Sad
We got to dissect a cow or pigs heart, it was the part of Biology we had been waiting all year to do. Quite a lot of the heart ended up stuck to the roof/other people.
(2009-01-29, 08:39 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a lot of the heart ended up stuck to the roof/other people.

Big Grin That's quite funny Toungue
(2009-01-29, 08:41 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-29, 08:39 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a lot of the heart ended up stuck to the roof/other people.

Big Grin That's quite funny Toungue

The teacher did not think so, she was not an amused bunny that day. Thinking about it, she was never an amused bunny on any day.
(2009-01-29, 01:34 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]I did a frog in bio class last year - It wasn't too bad. But then again I was probably focusing on the two pertty girlies next to me

I did exactly that. Wink

We have a choice in our school we have to do it to a frog in bio which everyone has to take and you do it more if you take anatomy.
Pages: 1 2 3