MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Common SQL queries and how to run them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-09-08, 03:03 PM)AXVIS Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so if I where to remove all the sig's or avatars nothing bad would happen right?

Do you think he would have posted it if it had a bad effect on the forum?

Well, it removes them. If that would annoy your members then don't do it, but it won't cause your forum to implode Smile
Thank you, I was looking for this.
how can i set/force daylight settings off for all users and how can i make this setting forced to new registrations also.
[Image: daylightsettings.jpg]

any help on my query asked??
Thanks
Those are most needed queries
bookmarked!
Nice, detailed tutorial. Bookmarked for future reference.
Ok so what do I need to change in the template when running the force classis post bit.

The forum is currently in use and I dont want any major down as I just opened 3 days ago and people are registering like crazy. Also will it make the theme look all wacked out?

Thanks for answering my questions took me 45 minutes to hunt down this thread found you through the users list one user told me Matt made a thread with help lol.
In the usercp_options template, find and remove:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="classicpostbit" id="classicpostbit" value="1" {$classicpostbitcheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="classicpostbit">{$lang->show_classic_postbit}</label></span></td>
</tr>

This'll just stop people changing it; the default setting and the query is what will change what users see.
subscribed to this thread to remember some usefull commands Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6