MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Theme count[Admin CP] [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When you go into the admin cp to change the default style, it shows the users using that theme(if you don't force it). Not sure how to explain it..

Steps to reproduce:
  • Go to your User CP > Options > change the theme to something else besides the one you usually use.
  • Go to Admin CP, Select "Themes & Styles"
  • Change your default theme to something else.
  • The count of the users using it should be one if you're the only one using it.
The theme count is pretty screwed anyway. If you have one theme and it's defaulted, unless you force it on users it will not have the correct user count.

So yeah, the entire system probably needs a bit of work.
(2009-02-01, 09:21 AM)bobbit Wrote: [ -> ]The theme count is pretty screwed anyway. If you have one theme and it's defaulted, unless you force it on users it will not have the correct user count.

So yeah, the entire system probably needs a bit of work.
It works fine for me. This is the only problem I've had..
When new users join?
No, after users join.
Oh. My bad, I wasn't very clear.

If a new user joins, they get the default theme, but the user count for the theme isn't updated.
Well I'm not sure how to explain it, but I just know it's wrongToungue Like if I change to the default theme(the stock MyBB theme) it says 16 users using it, which is correct. But the old theme says 2(2 users have it set to use that one, not to use the default one configured by the board). But when I switch back to the other theme, it says says 2 - not 18
Changing the default won't change it for users, only change it for new users that sign up. I think that's what you're getting at at least. Toungue
The error I'm reporting has nothing to do with new users.
Yes I get that. I'm trying to figure out what your report actually is about, because from what I can get it's working as designed...

Basically what I can understand is that you're expecting changing the default theme to move all users onto that theme, which it isn't supposed to do.
Pages: 1 2 3