MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue after theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum: http://www.adminquest.com/forum/

Its all messed up. I understand I need to ask the themer for support which we are trying to figure it out but can any of you give you suggestions to what is wrong with my BB? I uninstalled every plugin their was.
It seems like one of the templates for the display of forums is messed up, which caused the layout to break. Did you modify any of them, and maybe forgot to add a </tr>, or something?
Did you install a plugin that puts subforums in columns by any chance??
Yes!

(2009-02-08, 08:39 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install a plugin that puts subforums in columns by any chance??
Aha!! Then deactivate that, and replace the file it changes with the default one... ./inc/functions_forumlist.php I believe.
(2009-02-08, 08:38 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like one of the templates for the display of forums is messed up, which caused the layout to break. Did you modify any of them, and maybe forgot to add a </tr>, or something?
I looked through all of the forum bit templates, there are no edited templates at all.

Also, the theme worked fine when it was installed. It broke like the next day, so it can't be the theme.

I guess that leaves the subforum plugin? I was thinking to reinstall the theme, maybe that will fix all of the templates?
Na, it'll be the subforums plugin, I've seen about 3 other people with a similar problem... replacing the file it makes you change and uploading the default file will sort it.
* Shawn Gossman grabs MattR and gives him a "friendly only" hillbilly bear hug!!! Your my hero for today, fixed Big Grin
(2009-02-08, 08:56 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Aha!! Then deactivate that, and replace the file it changes with the default one... ./inc/functions_forumlist.php I believe.
(2009-02-08, 08:56 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Aha!! Then deactivate that, and replace the file it changes with the default one... ./inc/functions_forumlist.php I believe.
(2009-02-08, 08:59 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]* kruzzen grabs MattR and gives him a "friendly only" hillbilly bear hug!!! Your my hero for today, fixed Big Grin

Big Grin No problem Smile

I think I'll get that plugin off the Mods site, there's obviously something wrong with it as people keep having this same issue. Can I just confirm that you got it from here??
Pages: 1 2