MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Template Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, i was editing my forumdisplay template and in that i was editing forumdisplay_usersbrowsing, and it worked but, now its blue, and i cant see whos browsing
Screenshot, and the source code for that template?
Revert it and start again??
<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_forum} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span><br />

and

{$comma}{$user['profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}

[attachment=12701]

i edited the forumdisplay language file i wanted it to say viewing and it did work then the templates turn blue after i had to edit it.
Oh like that. Yeah you've managed to delete the master copy of the template.

INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('forumdisplay_usersbrowsing', '<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_forum} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span><br />', '-2', '1400');

INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('forumdisplay_usersbrowsing_user', '{$comma}{$user['profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}', '-2', '1400');

Run these in PHPMyAdmin.
how'd that happend, i didn't see a delete button
I don't really know how people do it, it isn't something you would have purposely done I don't think.
hmm, im getting an error with the second query:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}', '-2', '1400')' at line 1

id probably need to ask my host right?
Try this:
INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('forumdisplay_usersbrowsing', '<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_forum} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span><br />', '-2', '1400');

INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version) VALUES('forumdisplay_usersbrowsing_user', "{$comma}{$user['profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}", '-2', '1400');
first one worked, the second one same error
Pages: 1 2