MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Release: My Youtube v1.3 [Update]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-02-27, 05:31 PM)Barti Wrote: [ -> ]yes more tags not work

Yes, I can confirm that! I could add four videos with the youtube-tag in one post/thread.

Can the creator fix that please?
And sometimes the button is not there.
When I post a new thread there is not button and I get errors.
Quick reply works.
Hi all,

sorry i'm late to reply all of your question since I'm busy right now... I'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible...

And I just test this plugin only on Firefox and Opera , I haven't test it on IE and Safari since I'm running Linux so I don't have both of it. So if anyone has try it please you can confirm it here...

thanks.
I want to let you know that when you design a plugin:

2) The author must be able to provide active support for the plugins or modifications, and keep them up-to-date with MyBB releases.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-43555.html
Good plugin, but I prefer to make my own MyCode.
ok this does not work when creating a new thread
It only will work with quick reply, can this be fixxed please so it works for both ?

Im using Internet Explorer and giving erros at left bottom of page Undecided
Can anybody recreate this plgin to a normal 100% fully working version.
yah I was hoping to cause I have 2 plugins for youtube and I know the first plugin is where you have to put [youtube] fhfhffh [/youtube] but not everyone is going to go and look in the help section of the forum and to TOP it off this mod is also installed and it only shows when it wants to in full reply .... which I wish it worked 100% Sad ... then I would get rid of the other mod alltogether

hopefully this issue can be fixxed
This script is not w3c.
Try it: http://validator.w3.org/
I am so sad about this plugin.
This plugin that once was created by Imad Jomaa is totaly defected.
That stupid errors that it gives when you wanne use it for normal posts.
Imad Jomaa promised me once to recreate his old plugin but later he said that this one works good.
I am allmost fighting for over 6 months with this plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6