MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Atomic Justice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hmm.. try to clear your cache.. im gonna clear the forum cache too...
they display fine for me... same browser
(2009-02-12, 12:01 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]hmm.. try to clear your cache.. im gonna clear the forum cache too...
they display fine for me... same browser
There we goSmile Good jobToungue
Thanks for the input.. I had an awkward feeling the invisible icons may throw people off a bit which is why I didn't need a legend. Added a legend back also... Smile

Anything else Wink
(2009-02-12, 12:05 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the input.. I had an awkward feeling the invisible icons may throw people off a bit which is why I didn't need a legend. Added a legend back also... Smile

Anything else Wink
Not that I can think ofSmile Maybe put the "Posts", "Members", "etc" in a "Statistics" box above the Affiliates box?
Hmm.. the affiliate box is collapsible (including the banners)... Lots of annoying ad's in the postbit for guests so I want that to be collapsible... If I place it there it will be hidden from users or guests and that may get confusing...
Misunderstood you.... Smile I think I get what you're saying..

Just place it into a box, rather than static text?
(2009-02-12, 12:11 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. the affiliate box is collapsible (including the banners)... Lots of annoying ad's in the postbit for guests so I want that to be collapsible... If I place it there it will be hidden from users or guests and that may get confusing...
Misunderstood you.... Smile I think I get what you're saying..

Just place it into a box, rather than static text?
YeaSmile
How's that? Little different from what you requested.
maybe i'll just throw the affiliate box underneath the "latest threads/posts"..
gotta get all new banners for that though :/... got like 50
actually, the box will be collapsed for the most part anyway.. doesn't really matter.
(2009-02-12, 12:25 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]How's that? Little different from what you requested.
maybe i'll just throw the affiliate box underneath the "latest threads/posts"..
gotta get all new banners for that though :/... got like 50
actually, the box will be collapsed for the most part anyway.. doesn't really matter.
Much betterSmile Is there a reason the Members, Posts, etc. are HUGE?
Original design plans... (which I'm no longer going with) So I guess I should change it Toungue
Bettar?
Yup, much betterSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4