MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: users cant login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just transferred my forum from phpbb a few days ago.

some of my users cant login when the enter the username and password it takes them to a blank page ... with the url

any idea why this is? a quick reply would be appreciated as i dont wont to lose any members ...
matt i replaced the plugin but its still not working even i cant login anymore
Plenty of other people have said it works just fine. Are you still just getting the blank page??
yes its just started from the last hour .. i could login without any problems all this while .. what the heck is going on arghh i just sent my users a message saying the forum is reopen again ...
Try deactivating the plugin and reactivating. A few people have confirmed it works so not too sure why it isn't for you...
mattr ive tried everything im seriously panicking ...none of my users who could log on with no issue can login keeps taking them to a blank page ... i need help and fast this cant be happening ...!!
Ok, can you make sure all your templates are default?? Not really sure what else can cause this...
(2009-02-10, 10:10 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]mattr ive tried everything im seriously panicking ...none of my users who could log on with no issue can login keeps taking them to a blank page ... i need help and fast this cant be happening ...!!

Stop panicking, and upload the plugin properly. You probably didn't replace it with the new fixed version from the link MattR referred you to.
okay this is highly strange all of a sudden i can login again ... but some users cannot. i even tried resetting their password from the admin panel still gives a white page
Pages: 1 2