MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] AirFade Orange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 18554-1234315218-logo.png]

AirFade is a clean, light and balanced series themes for MyBB. Right now, I've just done the Orange Variation. The Navy, Leaf and Blaze variations will be available shortly.

You can follow this link to get to the info page from MyBB
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/airfade-orange

[Screenshots will be updated later, until then, check the one in the info page please]

PS: If you can't see the logo, check this attachment [attachment=12723]
(2009-02-11, 12:29 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: logo.png]

AirFade is a clean, light and balanced series themes for MyBB. Right now, I've just done the Orange Variation. The Navy, Leaf and Blaze variations will be available shortly.

You can follow this link to get to the info page from MyBB
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/airfade-orange

[Screenshots will be updated later, until then, check the one in the info page please]
The logo doesn't show up...
It does for me o.O

Here's a screeshot: [attachment=12722]
What if you upload the logo to the mods section and just use that image here? Or maybe just upload it as an attachment..
Ok, I'll do it right away Smile
Good jobSmile
It is, but the preview is rendered with a black background o.O

Also I checked on another computer, and the logo is showing (as it was before)... very weird.
(2009-02-11, 12:44 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]It is, but the preview is rendered with a black background o.O

Also I checked on another computer, and the logo is showing (as it was before)... very weird.
Yeah I know, I changed my postToungue Hm, must be my internet acting up then..Confused
lol what do I do then Toungue?

In wich part of the mods section do I upload it to use it here?

EDIT: I updated the first post to show both attachment and img Wink
* combus hopes it works Toungue
(2009-02-11, 12:47 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]lol what do I do then Toungue?

In wich part of the mods section do I upload it to use it here?
Mods Section > Personal CP > Manage download submissions > Theme > And there should be an option towards the bottom for images. Just use it there, then just use the [img] tag to show it here..
Pages: 1 2 3