MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discussion Board is Set Up! How Do I...(5 questions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
your using what program again?
OK I saw something on File Manager that says upload so I uploaded what I had on my desktop to that. It says that the upload was completed but it also says that it was 845 KB and that the total file size you can upload at a time is 20 MB...I don't know if that means anything.

OK I the XML and there's a place to make a check next to it. I'll check that and then there is an option to "Move" it. Let me see if I can move it into the file I made on the image page???
Hi indigored,

I didn't see your post until I was finished posting. What do you think?
filezilla would be much easier to use
Hmm...well I'm already in here now. OK I'm goin to try and move it to: my website/forum/images/visionred
ya, upload the visionred thats inside of the images folder of vision red to your mybb images folder.
OK it worked; it's in visionred file. Now do I have to open it? reload it? or nothing; should it be working now?
ok, the xml is uploaded right?
alright, now set the visionred to defualt and see if it worked
Oh my username password expired...hold on I have to find it and re-login! [where are the goofy smiley faces when you need one?]
OK I'm back in; let me try this again...
not sure, ive always tried to figure it out Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7