MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cannot see my header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-02-11, 09:44 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]i am sorry but i am talking about google ads banner , i cannot see that after doing all you guys said.. thats y i am asking.

Ah okay, check the other thread.
I merged the newer thread with this one. Now it seems like the conversation was repeated a bit but at least there aren't 2 threads on the same issue.

vaibhavmeswani - there's no need to make a new thread on the same issue when a previous thread isn't totally resolved. You could have continued the discussion in this thread as it was on the exact same issue.
ya sory for that but i thought solving my template problem i thought jlong will not see this post thats y .. sorry for that.
jlong how to set ur user id with admin rights ?
(2009-02-11, 09:52 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I merged the newer thread with this one. Now it seems like the conversation was repeated a bit but at least there aren't 2 threads on the same issue.

vaibhavmeswani - there's no need to make a new thread on the same issue when a previous thread isn't totally resolved. You could have continued the discussion in this thread as it was on the exact same issue.

Thanks MattR, we're resolving the issue now. Big Grin.

viabhavmeswani - Go to: Admin CP-> Users and Groups-> Options next to 'test'-> 'Edit Profile and Settings'-> Profile-> Scroll down until you get to 'Primary User Group' and change that to 'Administrator'.
done jlong.
jlong bring ads to center portion.
make it to center for all head , footer , and post.
(2009-02-11, 10:00 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]done jlong.

Okay, I think you're only allowed 2 ads on a page though, the third won't show up. Would you like header + footer, header+post, or footer+post?
done man done ... thanks a lot jlong and post pages post and footer .. then also what u feel proper do that ... and lisen please one more favour .. i want to change mybb logo too.
(2009-02-11, 10:07 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-11, 10:00 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]done jlong.

Okay, I think you're only allowed 2 ads on a page though, the third won't show up. Would you like header + footer, header+post, or footer+post?

Argh, can you generate 2 more adsense codes, because you can only use adsense once on each page.
same size ?
(2009-02-11, 10:13 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]same size ?
If you want it to be the same size as the others, yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5