MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cannot see my header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
footer ad is again showing in left side. make it center.
(2009-02-11, 10:19 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]footer ad is again showing in left side. make it center.
<center>ADD YOUR ADS CODE HERE</center>
I know xD. Well I used div align but same thing.
(2009-02-11, 10:23 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]I know xD. Well I used div align but same thing.
I just posted it because I didn't know if you were doing it or if they wereToungue
on post page there will be 2 ads right ?
Lol. Okay all ads work, centered.
(2009-02-11, 10:25 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]on post page there will be 2 ads right ?

3. Header, post, footer.
how to change logo mybb ? Rolleyes i m so much haressing you guys
in header ads are not coming and post page also i see ad at the end and no ad on uppar side
(2009-02-11, 10:27 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]how to change logo mybb ? Rolleyes i m so much haressing you guys
Create a logo and name it logo.gif, and upload it to images/.
now came....
ok tom
(2009-02-11, 10:27 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]how to change logo mybb ? Rolleyes i m so much haressing you guys

Lol. Open up paint, and go to: Image-> Attributes.

In the width box put '248' and in the height put '82'.

Put some text in or whatever, save as logo.gif and upload to your images directory on your forum.
in header ads are not coming and post page also i see ad at the end and no ad on uppar side

I don't think adsense always loads every ad...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5