MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Newest post arrow leads beginning of thread [R]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you haven't viewed a thread in a long time (I don't know the exact amount of days), clicking the arrow that brings you to the first unread post in the thread will bring you to the beginning of the thread instead.
(2009-02-16, 01:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't viewed a thread in a long time (I don't know the exact amount of days), clicking the arrow that brings you to the first unread post in the thread will bring you to the beginning of the thread instead.
It works fine for me..
I have the same problem on all MyBBs. I think it needs 7 days. (threadreadcut setting)
If the latest reply is older then your thread read cut setting then it's automatically marked as read and that icon doesn't show up
Well, the icon is there ... but I am brought to the first page of the thread. Confused
(2009-02-16, 12:01 PM)D-r-a-g-o-n Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem on all MyBBs. ...
(2009-02-17, 05:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the icon is there ... but I am brought to the first page of the thread. Confused

I can confirm that, but I haven't noticed when it's occurring, I thought it's related to the fact that this information is saved in cookies and I'm using at least three different computers...
I can confirm this, too. I always thought it was supposed to do thatConfused
I only use one computer and never clear my cookies.
There isn't such a cookie. (only mybbuser and sid)
(2009-02-17, 03:06 PM)D-r-a-g-o-n Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't such a cookie. (only mybbuser and sid)

iirc as a guest there is a threadread and a forumread cookie
Pages: 1 2 3