MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just installed and can't see index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to click from the AdminCP to view the forum, all I get is a 500 error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at meetyourmaster.com Port 80

http://meetyourmaster.com/forum/index.php
It's the newest version and this is the first time I've installed it. I had the mod_security problem and contacted my host to resolve that, but now I've found that I have this problem. The only thing I've added were the Afresh black, leaf and ocean themes. Help!
Do you have SEF url's enabled?
Oh, I found it. It has auto-detect selected.

I tried enabling and disabling and neither of them fix it.
Hm. Not sure why it's happeningConfused
Any ideas on where I should look to figure it out?
What plugins do you have installed?
Just what was included with the installation and then I installed a couple of the Afresh themes. Would you like to take a look? I am really new to this.
Hm. Did you get any errors during installation?
No errors during installation. I did have that mod_security issue and contacted my host to fix that - could this be a leftover that they/I didn't catch? Everything that got the 403 error seems fine now.
It could be, but I'm not sure. I'll leave it up to someone else, though.
Pages: 1 2