MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ~GioSoft~ - A place for creative people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think you have this mixed up. You need to design and promote your site BEFORE you get members, not AFTER. You say you're going to get a domain when you get more members, but with an address like the one you have now you're not going to get any members.
I'll make a logo...
(2009-02-18, 12:03 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make a logo...

You are James on the forum?
I see you posted a logo.
I like it! It does go with Afresh Pearl, I'll ask iLeet if he can add it in..
(2009-02-18, 09:59 PM)R3ignlasting Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 12:03 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make a logo...

You are James on the forum?
I see you posted a logo.
I like it! It does go with Afresh Pearl, I'll ask iLeet if he can add it in..

Yeah. Big Grin.
I agree on the domain. The IP is too difficult to remember IMO.

Also I suggest a different theme, yours is plain, not bad but just plain Sad no excitement

Another thing I do is wait until posts build up and then gradually add more boards, you should have less boards for now Smile
(2009-02-16, 05:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]There's no content on your board, and if you have money to pay people for helping, perhaps you should consider buying a domain name. Nobody seriously uses IP addresses.
(2009-02-18, 01:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You say you're going to get a domain when you get more members, but with an address like the one you have now you're not going to get any members.
I'll second that.

(2009-02-18, 10:06 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I agree on the domain. The IP is too difficult to remember IMO.
That's why we have bookmarks.
As well as simple domain names.

Anywho, im not joining.
I understand bookmarks but when I make a forum, I try to select a domain that people can remember, a catchy one, its great for word of mouth if you understand?
Well, we can't get a good domain, the best one we could probably get is GioSoft.biz..
and I would like to know what you people would like to see in the forum...
(More boards, more support, etc...)

So, I'm not gonna be mean or anything, I agree with you guys on these things, but I'd like to know what you Experts would like to see in the forum...
We may not be able to get a domain because it's the hoster's decision to get a domain, not mine.
So, take your time and tell us what it is that you'd like to see for the forum... (don't say "Shut down")..
Why not get a simple .co.cc domain name?
No ones gonna join an IP address. Too weird. Confused
The hoster needs to make a decision in my opinion if he is really serious that is...
Pages: 1 2 3