MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SocialBB | Free Mybb forum hosting with no ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009-02-18, 12:31 AM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]You should buy socialbb.net/org/info or something. The .com is taken but the others aren't.

When I created my test forum (createbb.allabouttheweb.net) I noticed a couple of things. You only have two themes. Adding more would be great.I would also recommend adding the Original MyBB Default theme back. You should also add some more plugins. Smile

that. And the support forums are using the default theme :/
Omg... The website template it amazing!
Yeah right now this is just like v1.0. My host was doing something with the Cpanel so I didn't get a chance to install any skins or plugins. And I already started to re-design the main site template.
Also I'm looking for staff members, if anyones interested. They must have experience with HTML, PHP, and CSS.
(2009-02-18, 04:33 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah right now this is just like v1.0. My host was doing something with the Cpanel so I didn't get a chance to install any skins or plugins. And I already started to re-design the main site template.
Also I'm looking for staff members, if anyones interested. They must have experience with HTML, PHP, and CSS.

I'll apply. I have good knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, and MySQL.
(2009-02-18, 09:10 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 04:33 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah right now this is just like v1.0. My host was doing something with the Cpanel so I didn't get a chance to install any skins or plugins. And I already started to re-design the main site template.

Okay, great! And can you sign up on the support forums so I can make you staff?
(2009-02-18, 09:22 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 09:10 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, great! And can you sign up on the support forums so I can make you staff?

Waay ahead of 'ya. Lol.
lol, I made you staff.
(2009-02-18, 09:54 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I made you staff.

Thanks.
It looks pretty good, good luck with hosting Smile
(2009-02-18, 10:07 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]It looks pretty good, good luck with hosting Smile

Thank You. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8