MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SocialBB | Free Mybb forum hosting with no ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We need more staff.
  • Skin Designer
  • Graphics Designer
  • 1 more admin
  • Advertiser
  • (3) Bug Catchers
All positions get access to premium content!
(2009-02-22, 06:14 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]We need more staff.
  • Skin Designer
  • Graphics Designer
  • 1 more admin
  • Advertiser
  • (3) Bug Catchers
All positions get access to premium content!

Umm why your board isn't even open. And I'm guessing you odn't have more than 25 members. Why do you need such a large a staff?
What NetSage said is right.
What "premium content" do you have to offer? Many people would like to know what they are getting too.
The website is just starting off. And yes I know that is a large amount of staff positions, but it's not like i'm going to exept them just like that. I'm going to see if there up for the job, what they are good in and if they qualify for that position. And for the premium content, If the site becomes active, people can use that for advertising (any type of website), posting skins, and more.
Why would they join your site just to make it active, when they can promote their plugins, and skins here, with a completely active community. What makes your site different?
Well this site is too active. When you post your plugin or theme, someone will post a plugin or theme and it's hard for people to find it. Same for advertising. And I'm not sure if my site will be active, yes your right, but I am trying to put stuff in so they will be back and not just sign up and never come on again.
I'm not trying to be harsh mate, don't get me wrong there - I'm just asking what's on people's minds. People are more apt to join a site that is already active, and has something original to offer. And no offense, from what I can see, you don't have anything original to off yet.
I know your not, and thats why i need staff members, to help with decisions, I know people would rather go here. And I wasn't even sure I was going to keep the premium content up.
A good quote to live by... "A leader with no confidence is no leader at all." You need to learn to stand by what you think is right, regardless of what others say. If you don't have confidence that you can succeed, you won't.
This board is nowhere near "too active".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8