MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Error 1054] Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have a error in my forum:

[Image: sljosp.jpg]

Please help me!
I take it you upgraded?
Yes.
I did the upgrade.
But you haven't run the upgrade script. ./install/upgrade.php
Yes I did but the problem continues. I do not know what can be.
Well, you can't have. That column was added in 1.4.4, meaning you are using 1.4.4 files but they can't find that column - the upgrader adds that column. You're sure you chose the right version to upgrade from??

If not, do you have the sidebox plugin...??
(2009-02-19, 10:20 AM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can't have. That column was added in 1.4.4, meaning you are using 1.4.4 files but they can't find that column - the upgrader adds that column. You're sure you chose the right version to upgrade from??

If not, do you have the sidebox plugin...??

Yes, he did upgrade. I have this SAME problem when I or others, try to login to my page. Now my forum is offline.

Heres everything I did:

• Installed MyBB 1.2.14
  • Uploaded Merge System
  • Converted from PhpBB (installed in a different location)
  • There were NO PLUGINS (this was a fresh install)
  • Then I upgraded to MyBB 1.4.4 (Going by ALL instructions)
  • Next time don't release something until it FULLY works

(2009-02-18, 10:46 PM)casto Wrote: [ -> ]I have a error in my forum:

[Image: sljosp.jpg]

Please help me!

I found the fix myself pal!
Do dis:

Download SVN Snapshot

grab loginconvert.php
put it in your inc/plugins folder, replacing the old one.
ALL DONE!
This didn't fix it for me either. Any other suggestions? And yes I did upgrade from 1.4.4.
OK, here is what fixed it even though I was already upgraded to 1.4.5 (even confirmed in the admin control panel):

I had to re-run the upgrade script using 1.4.3 from the drop down box. Even though I was version 1.4.4 at time of upgrade it seems that 1.4.4 > 1.4.5 does not create the column at all. Using 1.4.3 > 1.4.5 does.
If upgrading from 1.4.3 didn't add it you didn't upgrade properly. Pretty much everybody else has said they upgraded to 1.4.4 fine unless they didn't run the upgrader properly.
(2009-04-27, 02:08 AM)madhusker Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I was version 1.4.4 at time of upgrade it seems that 1.4.4 > 1.4.5 does not create the column at all. Using 1.4.3 > 1.4.5 does.

If you were using 1.4.4, then the field should have already existed; you would have found errors before going to 1.4.5 if it wasn't there. If you had upgraded properly between 1.2/1.4 -> 1.4.4, it would have been added.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5