MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uregnt about PM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of my users, when i click there name, i cant send them a pm or an email as the option isnt there
They've turned off PMs and emails in their UserCP.
Then how can i remove it all
(2009-02-19, 03:46 PM)nathandawe Wrote: [ -> ]Then how can i remove it all
The options to do it? If you do it, then noone will be able to send emails or PMs.
If you mean remove the option for them to change it, template edits and and SQL queries, like I'm sure I've shown you before for something similar.
Yeh i want to reset it so everyone recieves emails and pms, and i want to remove the options to disable.
Need me to find the code you'll need...??
Pretty please.
From member_register:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="hideemail" id="hideemail" value="1" {$hideemailcheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="hideemail">{$lang->hide_email}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="receivepms" id="receivepms" value="1" {$receivepmscheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="receivepms">{$lang->receive_pms}</label></span></td>
</tr>

from usercp_options:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="hideemail" id="hideemail" value="1" {$hideemailcheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="hideemail">{$lang->allow_emails}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="receivepms" id="receivepms" value="1" {$receivepmscheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="receivepms">{$lang->receive_pms}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Then

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `hideemail` = '0'

and

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `receivepms` = '1'
Arghhhh i cannot send any1 PM's the option is not there Confused
Pages: 1 2