MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't view IP's within a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday, I noticed that I can no longer view users IP address with in a thread. The "IP Address: Logged" is shown to me but when I click the "Logged" link I get the below error.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

I checked every setting I can think of in the AdminCP that has to do with viewing IP's and there all checked for Admins. I can view users IP's on the "Who's Online" page. Any clues?

Thanks,

Jeremy
did you install any plugins lately?
Home > Configuration > Posting > Search for : Log Posting IP Addresses
(2009-02-19, 06:50 PM)who rules Wrote: [ -> ]Home > Configuration > Posting > Search for : Log Posting IP Addresses
Show to Admins & Mods is checked.

(2009-02-19, 06:48 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]did you install any plugins lately?

Only recent one was "My Awards".
do you have querymaster by any chance?
Download a new copy of moderation.php. You must have got the version just after 1.4.4 was released that had a problem.
i was just asking about the query master because i had a similar problem.
(2009-02-19, 06:55 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Download a new copy of moderation.php. You must have got the version just after 1.4.4 was released that had a problem.
I was thinking that, too.

(2009-02-19, 06:56 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]i was just asking about the query master because i had a similar problem.
query master??
upload this, i think MattR it's right.
[attachment=12837]
ya, tom a plugin i had installed and i had all the permissions checked and it said i couldn't access certain things, even though i had everything checked. so i deactivated it that time and it fixed my problem.
Pages: 1 2