MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My 2 Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The first one takes too long to load and has too many images.

The second one looks familiar for some odd reason. Rolleyes Toungue
Just the first time, but cache plays roll there.
Still, it's not good either wayConfused A website shouldn't take a minute to load.
I really like that moving arrow in your first forum.

I personally don't like the look of the second though, the categories and forums seem to just float there
(2009-02-20, 01:03 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Still, it's not good either wayConfused A website shouldn't take a minute to load.

You probably have internet route problem, or something
They both loaded fast for me Smile I like the first one's theme, very sleek looking, good work!

The second theme is too plain and too dark for my tastes but better than most dark themes, so good work again Smile
The first one took ages to load for me too, maybe I have an internet route problem too, yet I have no such problems with other websites! I don't like the animated arrow, that to me would get annoying. I also don't like the shoutbox showing too much text, it means all the more scrolling.
Wow, maybe my cable internet company is finally doing good cause its loading up real fast for me :\
Strange things reading here.
None of my member or moderators complaine about loading speed.
Insted now i have a fast server so everything works fine. Maybe the script for chat slows down some of you
Pages: 1 2