MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Topic Views Not Increasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Um, I'm not sure if it was something I did or one of the plugins did, but for some reason, the topic views for each topic refuse to increase themslves.
What plugins do you have installed? Also, try: Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild > Rebuild Thread Counters
Tried the Recount, but it didn't work.

Plugins installed:
+ MyPlaza Turbo (Public) (0.2.4)
+ Simple phpFreeChat embedder for MyBB (0.1)
+ Portal Redirect (1.1.0)
+ Spoiler BBCode (1.4)
+ Trash Can Forum (2.0)
Hm. I'm not sure, then.
Do I need to copy and paste any codes from my templates/.php files for people to analyze and determine what the problem is?
Go to Show Thread Options in your Configuration and make sure 'Delayed Thread View Updates ' is set to 'Off'.
(2009-02-23, 01:38 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Show Thread Options in your Configuration and make sure 'Delayed Thread View Updates ' is set to 'Off'.

This was already set to 'Off'.

++++

Notes:
- I tried checking if this was a problem with only the one template I'm using so I checked the default template, but the topic/thread views (count) wasn't updated either.
Have you had the favicon plugin installed at any time??
(2009-02-23, 09:47 AM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Have you had the favicon plugin installed at any time??

Nope.
Try turning the delayed thread view update setting on, save, then turn it off and save. Also make sure settings.php is CHMOD to 666.
Pages: 1 2 3