MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, Website theme not showing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says, my forum's theme isn't showing up for some reason.

Link: iedster.brams.us

Can someone please tell me what to do? Even the default theme doesn't show up properly!

Help?

I am runnnig version 1.4.4 .
Hmm.. what did you try changing last?
When I installed myBB, it came our like that, I thought it would be fixed by putting a theme, I was wrong.

I tried putting some themes, none showed up properly.

Help will be appreciated.
Hi,
Try and search for answers before posting. I guarantee you'd have found an answer to this if you had.

Make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/ themes are CHMOD to 777, that folders inside ./cache/themes/ are CHMOD to 777, and that all files inside are CHMOD to 666. If that doesn't work, view the source of the index, click the link to global.css, and if you see a 403 error, contact your host and ask them to whitelist your domain/account against mod_security.
Can you please rephrase? I got confused.

Tell me the steps, and I will do them.

Sorry, but English isn't my first language.
I'm gonna send you a PM.. hang on a sec.
Hmm.. I see your forum is back to normal Smile

Anything else?
If atomicj can't help (I'm sure they can) then you'll have to go into your file manager, where you uploaded your files, and find a setting for CHMODing or file permissions.
I followed your steps of CHMOD, but it still won't show up. It may be, because the files in side cache/themes are staying on 766 and not changing to 666, when I try to, they go back to 766.
What is your issue right now? I'm seeing the forum show up fine.. What exactly are you trying to do at the moment?
It won't show up for me, for some reason.(theme won't show up!)
Pages: 1 2