MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mac or Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Okay ill get this topic started by saying...

I need some help i have been thinking all week as i am getting a new computer as i am giving my new-ish one to my bro and i am getting bored of windows and there is Mac as anther OS so i need help Mac or Windows.

If i get a mac i would get a MacBook one of them but what one i do not know if i get windows ill just build anther computer the same or a little better then what i got now.

The thing thats got me down is it werth the money as i am in AU the cost is a bit bigger (well a lot) then the US so you can see (click here).

Now on the the spec if i get a windows it will just the basic 4GB ram qoud core etc. but if i get a mac i got a nice looking computer the Mac OS and from what i have been told you can run windows vista under boot camp but i am not to sure how well it would run under the specs of a mac.

So the botton line Mac or windows whats the best go.

(spelling and that mite be bad as its 10:29pm and i am sleepy)
(2009-02-25, 11:59 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]Okay ill get this topic started by saying...

I need some help i have been thinking all week as i am getting a new computer as i am giving my new-ish one to my bro and i am getting bored of windows and there is Mac as anther OS so i need help Mac or Windows.

If i get a mac i would get a MacBook one of them but what one i do not know if i get windows ill just build anther computer the same or a little better then what i got now.

The thing thats got me down is it werth the money as i am in AU the cost is a bit bigger (well a lot) then the US so you can see (click here).

Now on the the spec if i get a windows it will just the basic 4GB ram qoud core etc. but if i get a mac i got a nice looking computer the Mac OS and from what i have been told you can run windows vista under boot camp but i am not to sure how well it would run under the specs of a mac.

So the botton line Mac or windows whats the best go.

(spelling and that mite be bad as its 10:29pm and i am sleepy)

BASIC!!??!! o.o

Just get a pc. The hardware's better and cheaper. If you really wanted to you could paint it white draw an apple on it and install OSX.
(2009-02-25, 01:11 PM)MiNT Wrote: [ -> ]If you really wanted to you could paint it white draw an apple on it and install OSX.
No way! http://i42.tinypic.com/2mmcui1.jpg Then if you're hungry you could eat it.
An apple sticked on it is the best feature a computer can have!
I did that with a penguin once, my computer waddled off >.>
get Windows, more program around there that offer free. Smile
but, if you want basic apps, get Mac.
Im going to get a Mac?Windows Comp.

Just get mac and install paralleled.

It lets you use your mac, and use windows in a separate window.
I have a Compaq laptop with both Vista and Leopard. If you decide to build a normal PC but think you might want to install Leopard at some point be sure to look through the hardware compatibility list here first. It'll save you a bunch of headaches.

A pic of my Compaqintosh:
[Image: compacintosh.JPG]
In all honesty, Mac is there for the GUI for those who like flashy and dancing things on their desktop. Not to forget, you got to send your bitten Apple over to Apple for an upgrade, for repair, for nothing, etc. Stick with a PC, and if you want their OS, just purchase OSX and install it on.
Is the OSX better than Windows or Linux?
a lot of os x haters here who don't have a clue what they're talking about
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15