MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can someone sign up for my forum? http://www.themegaforum.createbb.com/ ? Sad

my names Jirachi
Default theme, no subject, no content. Whatever.
Moved to correct forum...

Nothing to really comment onConfused..
I'm doing this, because, I have a very few number of members who signed up for that.
Just get some content and change the theme. That would be a start. I know their are plenty of theme's to choose from. You can even request a theme uploaded in the CreateBB Forums.
(2009-03-01, 08:51 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]Just get some content and change the theme. That would be a start. I know their are plenty of theme's to choose from. You can even request a theme uploaded in the CreateBB Forums.
I used your website to make the forum. (I changed the theme now,)
I noticed. Thanks for using CreateBB! Smile
@ Jarachi: You need to learn to manage a forum before doing this, seriously. Never make all of your members staff until you actually have a forum for them to manage.
(2009-03-01, 08:54 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed. Thanks for using CreateBB! Smile
Your welcome. Smile

Tom Loveric Wrote:You need to learn to manage a forum before doing this, seriously. Never make all of your members staff until you actually have a forum for them to manage.
Do you mean, make them all mods for them to manage?
He means to actually have members first. If you need any help or advice, feel free to PM me. I'd love to help

To all: This is why I'm putting together the QuickAdmin for new webmasters, PM me for updates Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4