MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Similar Thread Checker v1.0.1 [Admin Settings Added]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
v1.0.1
Added Admin Settings ---
Show title ? Yes / No
Write Own Title For Similar Threads
Set Keywords Lenght Limit
Set Show Threat Limit
this is something too much usefull to a forum with lazy users like mine

Thanks a lot Delly Big Grin
The only thing I have to complain about is that it's only one column. Maybe add colspan="2" to the generated <td> element.
hmm... there´s a problem to me, maybe a little tweak needed if you have some time

Threads in Private forums wich users don´t have access are showed in similar threads list
(2009-03-03, 12:17 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I have to complain about is that it's only one column. Maybe add colspan="2" to the generated <td> element.

hmm.. i can edit it for new version of this. and generate a original thread list table.

Subject | Answers | Wiev | Creating Time | Last Post | Etc...Rolleyes
Nice new update here Smile

I recommend to anyone who downloads that they change the setting for relevancy to 5 letters.. or you'll get too many threads showing up when people use common words like "what" or "where". etc. If you have a large forum it may be best to set it to 6.
Hey DeLLy, I found a bug.. You may want to fix this...

For example, if your limit is 5 characters, and you're typing a thread title like "today's" once you reach the ' it will have a mysql error. (Even if Today's doesn't exist in any threads. Typing asdf' will do the same thing)

If your limit is 5, but you only type " hmm' " then nothing happens. Only if the ' comes after landing on the 5th character or further in a single word.

So if your max is 5 characters and you type:
xx' - No error
xxx' - No error
xxxx' - Error
xxxxx' - Error
xxxxxx' - Error
etc...

Hopefully this isn't a difficult fix for you :/
oow. i forgot use escape string...
thanx man i will fix it.
I Fixed it . download againSmile
No problem

I'll be sure to keep you updated if I run into any errors.
please help me to
show similar threads on showthread page form all forums

("now the result come from only one forum")
remshad, your request is for MyBB support... you may want to post there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6