MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Similar Thread Checker v1.0.1 [Admin Settings Added]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow, pretty cool and neat. Nice job indeed.
Must try this one of these days.
This works fantastic! Damn..

thnks for this plugin!
This should be default for MyBB, imo.
But it should be like when we put the referrer's username in the registration. So when we will be writing the name of the thread it would appear just like the referrer field.

That would be just awesome!
(2009-03-08, 11:35 AM)Icy Wrote: [ -> ]This should be default for MyBB, imo.
But it should be like when we put the referrer's username in the registration. So when we will be writing the name of the thread it would appear just like the referrer field.

That would be just awesome!

agreed, this must be default in mybb

I´ve never saw this before in any BB script Smile
Agree too, it have to be default on MyBB...

Thankx
Great job DeLLy this plugin is awesome! Can you add some setting to exclude a forumid from the search so it doesn't get threads from private forums?
Thanks again Smile
Good Work Smile

I Have a question, Why when I write a title and havent similar threads the message appear?
(2009-05-22, 02:12 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Great job DeLLy this plugin is awesome! Can you add some setting to exclude a forumid from the search so it doesn't get threads from private forums?
Thanks again Smile

That´s a nice suggestion.

I´ve got some unwanted thread titles to be showed to anyone in private forums too
Bug: It shows threads that you don't have permission to view, so people can view thread titles of threads in my staff forum.
(2009-07-28, 01:04 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: It shows threads that you don't have permission to view, so people can view thread titles of threads in my staff forum.

Maybe an Option with Forum Exclude will work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6