MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove spacing between posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to search and find but with no luck. how do I remove spacing between post boxes?
I would like everything to be connected without doubling the border line thickness.
thanks
Quote:Table Spacing
The width of the inner padding of table cells, in pixels. This is HTML's cellpadding attribute of the table tag.

Could it be anything to do with that?
I'm not sure on this one.
I know it's a theme setting, try Admin CP > Templates & Styles > Themes > THEME NAME
(2009-03-08, 08:48 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a theme setting, try Admin CP > Templates & Styles > Themes > THEME NAME

It might possibly be under the showthread.css code I wonder.
I doubt it. Most tables use $theme['cellpadding'] or something..
I've never actually looked under the showthread.css, anyway back on topic, I don't know how to resolve this issue. Toungue

Would it not be classed as the table border or am I thinking of something totally different here..?
(2009-03-08, 08:48 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a theme setting, try Admin CP > Templates & Styles > Themes > THEME NAME
Did you try this?
[attachment=13043]

I managed to remove all the spacing, but the way I did it also had an effect on the index page too.
And plus, I don't know if you want to remove all the spacing.
Yeah, that's what that setting does. I always just add .tborder1 and have it so all the elements have borders, so it looks like they're seperated.
Yeah, I like to remove the inner table border width and set it to 0 as it adds a nice effects on some gradients.
Pages: 1 2