MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Change Subscribe Default?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Actually you've said about 5 times that it's in the SQL something. That doesn't mean anything to me, so if to you it means it's in the host control panel, I wouldn't know that.

So do I go to the file manager and then look for something that says SQL?
No, I've said it's an SQL query, that you run in phpMyAdmin. SQL is a language, like PHP, HTML, and you run a query that is written in SQL to do stuff to a database. And no, it's not in the file manager, it should be on the main page of the host control panel. If you really can't find it, and don't want to email your host, PM me login details to your host control panel. It'll probably be easier than trying to explain where it is.
OK thanks, I may take you up on that. Everytime I email them with anything regarding the discussion board they have not helped me and either have said it's a third party thing that they are not involved with or that that feature is blocked or something.

So phpMyAdmin is the same at the host control panel or it's something inside the host control panel I have to look for that says phpMyAdmin?
It's something inside it. This is what my control panel looks like.

[attachment=13395]

I just click that, and I'm in phpMyAdmin.

And it isn't anything to do with the forum, it isn't third party, it's something they provide you with...
OK thanks Matt, I'll ask them.
Hi Matt,

OK I'm in. There's a SQL and in there I clicked on my domain name and there's something that says phpMyAdmin documentation. I clicked on that and it took me to a new page with a lot of text in large print SourceForge Project Page, PHP, MYSQL...

Now where do I paste that line of code?

Tink
No not documentation, is there no link for just phpMyAdmin?? You want something that looks like this:

[attachment=13422]
Yes! I got that. Smile

That's the page before I clicked on the other thing.

OK what's next? Big Grin
Click your database from the list on the left, then the SQL tab at the top, and just paste the query into the box and press Go.
Yay! It worked! Thank you so much.
oO nice info, though it should be useful for m also
Thanks man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5