MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Gamer ## New Domain - www.cgamer.co.uk ##
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if you can't afford a $10 domain name you shouldn't own a website honestly

if it's an issue of you being too young to do online payments, that's something else, but it can still be done
Nice job, I like the theme only too much white. Good luck with it man!

Bey Brad: I have the last problem Sad.
i really like your theme.
(2009-03-18, 09:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]if you can't afford a $10 domain name you shouldn't own a website honestly

if it's an issue of you being too young to do online payments, that's something else, but it can still be done
I agree try harder. There are many sites offering domain names for posts. I am only 15 but i already own 2 domain namesToungue
(2009-03-18, 09:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]if you can't afford a $10 domain name you shouldn't own a website honestly

I can't afford a $10 domain name =/
Not many people can.. nowadays at least.
(Why not try for NameCheap's twitter giveaways though?)

I like the site, awesome template.
I find the favicon (ugh, hate that word!) a bit distracting though..
(2009-03-18, 08:28 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Not many people can.. nowadays at least.
(Why not try for NameCheap's twitter giveaways though?)

I like the site, awesome template.
I find the favicon (ugh, hate that word!) a bit distracting though..

Haha yeah, I have 3 sites bookmarked of mine, (the other 2 i dont really use), and they all have flashing favicons, SEIZUREEE!! Toungue

I might change it, it looks kinda nooby Toungue
Dude if you seriously don't have money and off a domain then you should try dntemple.com. You get points for your posts which you can redeem in the form of money in your account at their domain registrar. And it surely works. No scam.
Altho at the moment i think getting the domain i want with .co.uk will be extremely helpful, i still dont want to pay for one yet.

However for now does a .co.cc or .co.nr look tacky?

compared to cgamer.totalh.com
Looks good, but maybe you need your forum a little bit smaller. There are a lot forums/sub-forums that have zero posts Sad.

Good luck with it!
Yeah lots of forums with zero posts.

I think i am going to leave it, work really hard on getting active forum and then think about buying a domain
Pages: 1 2 3