MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Blue Gloss 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Blue Gloss 1.4.x

File Details:

Description: Fresh light blue style.
Colour Scheme: Light blue

Preview:

[attachment=13186]
[attachment=13187]

Latest Version:

Version: Final
Built for MyBB 1.4.x
Price: £0.00

Updates:

- New name from Fresh Blue to Blue Gloss.
- Logo should be sorted, container border edited, table border edited.

Download:
MyBBAddons.com
yes very good theme i have downloaded the file and i will use it one of my website using mybb forum script.

As i am using 15 days for one theme now this looks good and i will not change the theme for some 5 to 6 months.

Thanks for providing good theme.
Not bad ... getting tired of those buttons though. Confused
OOoh, I like the 'New Reply', etc. buttons. Smile
I love this theme, I am using it over at http://www.cordenhorne.com and I am really impressed. One query, in the release file the logo url is set to some logo hosted at a file hosting website.
Hey combo, its missing the SPAM button, any chance you can knock one up?
(2009-03-21, 09:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad ... getting tired of those buttons though. Confused

They fit well with the theme though.

(2009-03-21, 02:17 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I love this theme, I am using it over at http://www.cordenhorne.com and I am really impressed. One query, in the release file the logo url is set to some logo hosted at a file hosting website.
Hey combo, its missing the SPAM button, any chance you can knock one up?

Oops, yea, that's where I've been testing the logo and couldn't be bothered to keep replacing the file in cPanel, if you get me. I totally forgot to sort that out.
Source of button set? Smile
It's not like your using the theme are you brad?
(2009-04-03, 10:28 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]It's not like your using the theme are you brad?

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Confused
of course, but you don't use any themes of his do you?
Pages: 1 2 3