MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nothing Done In Admin Panel Takes Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ah, that wouldn't cause any problems then.
Wow, this looks really bad. I started over from scratch and reinstalled everything and I am getting the same exact problems as before.
Sounds like a problem with your host, then ...
Maybe, but I have another copy of MyBB running on the same host with no problems.
that's really bizarre. are the cookie settings correct?
The cookie settings are fine, Brad - otherwise it would log us out each time we click a new link.
The main website is a Wordpress blog and the MyBB is in a sub folder - that wouldnt affect anything would it?
I've installed many WordPress-powered sites along MyBB-powered forums without a problem, so no - it shouldn't affect it at all.
Interesting... download a copy of your settings.php, then delete the file from the server. A new one should be generated; the downloaded one is just in case it doesn't. Maybe something odd is wrong with the file.
Reupload the entire ./admin/ directory for your version of MyBB. Obviously there is something that is effecting it. Is there any plugins that hook into the ACP?
Pages: 1 2 3