MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FancyZoom Plugin for MyBB (the better Lightbox)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Er no.

Okay erm.

If lets say I post an image of 800px, it will auto resized to the width of 500px and from then when I click on the re-sized image, it enlarge with the FancyZoom Plugin.

You understand?
Screenie?
(2009-04-25, 04:22 AM)xiaozhu Wrote: [ -> ]If lets say I post an image of 800px, it will auto resized to the width of 500px and from then when I click on the re-sized image, it enlarge with the FancyZoom Plugin.

You understand?

Ah, now I unterstand. Smile But this isn't possible right now. I only modified FancyZoom to work together with MyBB. You could write your request to Cabel Sasser.

1. I do not want every image to zoom - how can I set particular images to not zoom? For instance, products images I would want to zoom but not icons or navigation buttons.
    -
  2. How can we show that a image can be zoomed? Can there be an overlay with a magnifier at lower right as an example?

Caps
hmmmm installed fine works on thumbnails am im i right in thinking it should work with images in posts also just isnt for me ?

have i missed something ?
I believe after using this plugin I began to have links that contained double URLs. See the post below for more detail.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-56778.html
(2009-04-15, 06:42 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]It's more difficult to place the backlink after the copyright of mybb... Undecided

Why is that? Other folks seem to have no problem adding theirs after the MyBB Copyright, in fact I don't remember seeing any other than yours added in front of the MyBB Copyright.
I installed this morning, it does not work in IE7, IE8 or Firefox. All browsers just open up the attachment of the picture in a new window or tab.

I put the .php file into the plugins folder
copy the zoom folder to the forum/images folder
copy the two .js files to the forum/jscripts folder
and then activated it

what now?
It's working perfectly fine on all browsers for me.
(2009-11-05, 02:10 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]It's working perfectly fine on all browsers for me.

That was helpful! I read through the forums tried a few things different PC's etc. It doesn't work, I'll remove it. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8