MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FancyZoom Plugin for MyBB (the better Lightbox)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
vintagedaddyo Wrote:Couldn't tell you as I do not use mybb anymore nor am I any longer providing support or continuining development on the approx 160+ past projects I had.

I am very sorry to see developers abandoning MyBB. I hope that MyBB 1.9 will be released one day, as MyBB, despite being very good, is lagging behind in terms of development.
1.3 and 1.4 is same versions. There is only change in 1.3 / 1.4 Big Grin

Don't know, how is this possible. One thread has photos opened by Fancyzoom and another opening photos in new window/tab.

Both have the same tag "attachment=XXX" tag.

There is no tag
rel="fancyzoom"

on "a href" in second thread. Don't know why Sad
(2019-10-12, 06:22 PM)S474N Wrote: [ -> ]1.3 and 1.4 is same versions. There is only change in 1.3 / 1.4

Incorrect. While yes most files are tge same, 1.3 only was and update and english localization base. 1.4 was a version change simply to add the remaining localization support for englishgb, espanol, french, italiano, so simply saying the only change is saying 1.3 to 1.4 in lang file is not entirely correct as there were new files added and thus makes your statement incorrect. As for your other questions, I did already state I no longer am ptoviding support, fixes, or future versions of any projects including this plugin. Sorry. * If you provide your fixes and send me such via github I can add them to the archived repo creditting your contribution, but beyond that I have no current plans to work on this past project nor provide support presently.

A quick look on 1.8.21 on my mobile localhost appears it is working, just saying Wink Perhaps your current theme is causing issues? Best of luck. Smile

[Image: Screenshot-20191012-125948.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20191012-125957.png]
Have problem with only one new thread, in anothers are everything OK. Don't know why Sad
Sorry wrong plugin sorry post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8