MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small Problem (for you) Big Problem for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=1550]I'm kinda new to this CSS & HTML stuff, I would like a little help customizing my MyBB setup. I changed most of the colors to try to make my own "theme", but I can't figure out how to change these colors. It is probably right in front of my face. I have been F***ing with this stuff for hours today and days setting up this server/database/MyBB thing !!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thank You
Chewch
The bottom area is in your colour panel as 'bottom menu' if I recall correctly, while the other two are 'table header' and 'category header'. If there is an image specified in the background areas of them (ie: the gradient), you will have to remove it or upload another one to overwrite it.
Thank You Ryan

The "Bottom Menu" one worked.
The "table Header" one worked.

I could not find a "Category Header" entry

So 2 color changes down
2 to go..............

Thanks again Ryan

Chewch
What about Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds)?
That'll be table footer. As for arrows, they (along with checkboxes, etc) generally use your browser's skin. There's no clean or quick way to really make them customized graphics as far as I'm aware, as it involves heavy javascripting.
That was it !
I missed getting rid of the URL for the .png file.

How about changing the color of the scrollbars and their parts?

Thank You Again for the fast replies Ryan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chewch
As far as I'm aware the scrollbar colour customization isn't a particularly valid function. That is, it will only appear properly in Internet Explorer, and possibly Opera. Firefox, which is the second most popular browser right now, will fail to render it, as will most others.

If you don't mind it potentially not showing for some of your visitors, go here to generate the code. You can then put it into the additional css box at the bottom of your MyBB theme area.

Note! Because MyBB has already opened the CSS area, you don't need to include the <style> and </style> tags which the css generation page above will give you. Just copy the area inbetween.
Thanks for that info & ALL your help Ryan.

Chewch

PS I gave you a bunch of good rep.
Don't know how long or how much to make it show up.
Pages: 1 2