MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TalkAdmin.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Intro: TalkAdmin.com is more then just another Admin forum, its a place where webmasters and admin are welcome to come and join in discussion about Search engines, development, sell your services, domains, websites and more to other users.
Forum Link: http://TalkAdmin.com
Extra Comments: TalkAdmin is looking for some loyal staff and soem feedback on the new design, We are also selling the advertisement space for a small fee each month to make your site get more visitors.

Comments and Criticism is appreciated. Rolleyes
In my opinon it needs more color, its not attractive to me at all
The Theme is simple. Most major Admin/Webmaster forums are simple. I might make a few changes to the layout if I am allowed to.
I actually quite like that sort of theme, but I think the read/unread icons should be changed.
Ya they are default so they need to be changed.
(2009-03-26, 09:20 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]Intro: TalkAdmin.com is more then just another Admin forum, its a place where webmasters and admin are welcome to come and join in discussion about Search engines, development, sell your services, domains, websites and more to other users.

I don't see how this makes it "more than just another admin forum"?
(2009-03-26, 11:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-26, 09:20 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]Intro: TalkAdmin.com is more then just another Admin forum, its a place where webmasters and admin are welcome to come and join in discussion about Search engines, development, sell your services, domains, websites and more to other users.

Why are you always busting my butt. I have ad the forum 1 full day, 24 hours, You will see Major changes to the forums in the upcoming weeks.

But I want some critic to say whats missing, Are you the critic? Can you tell me what the forum is missing? What it need to Compete with other Admin forums?
(2009-03-27, 01:10 AM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-26, 11:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are you always busting my butt. I have ad the forum 1 full day, 24 hours, You will see Major changes to the forums in the upcoming weeks.

But I want some critic to say whats missing, Are you the critic? Can you tell me what the forum is missing? What it need to Compete with other Admin forums?

Don't really worry about what he says, he justs tries to find things wrong with everyones forum and doesn't point out positive things
Quote:Comments and Criticism is appreciated.

Quote:I don't see how this makes it "more than just another admin forum"?

Quote:Why are you always busting my butt. I have ad the forum 1 full day, 24 hours,

You say Comments and Criticism is appreciated, then object to someone's opinion....Make your mind up as to what you want from folks here!!
(2009-03-27, 01:26 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Comments and Criticism is appreciated.

Quote:Why are you always busting my butt. I have ad the forum 1 full day, 24 hours,

You say Comments and Criticism is appreciated, then object to someone's opinion....Make your mind up as to what you want from folks here!!

Your right. Thanks

but, I do need more of what the forum could be with some idea or info to telling why you dont like it not just
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5