MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TalkAdmin.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You need to fix the navigation at the top. It's displaying as 2 lines without even going half way across the forum for me.Dodgy
(2009-03-27, 04:03 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You need to fix the navigation at the top. It's displaying as 2 lines without even going half way across the forum for me.Dodgy

I made it like that to separate the two menus made. But I may put the second menu to the right of the first menu.
I don't like the font you used for the navigation, it's to childish. Is it trebuche?
I also think the side bar currently is pretty much useless and i think you need some more colours, apart from the green it's a bit bland.
(2009-03-27, 08:59 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the font you used for the navigation, it's to childish.

How is it childish at all?
I agree a new skin is needed but that's why I have the topic dark or light skins in the chit-chat. All of you options have been noted.
It's not as simple as light and dark though Toungue.
(2009-03-27, 09:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-27, 08:59 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the font you used for the navigation, it's to childish.

How is it childish at all?
He has changes his theme, the old theme had a childish font for the nav bar.
Yes, I like this one after fixing a few things and adding another few things. Thanks for the feedback guys.
This new theme looks quite bad as well ...

My honest advice would be to sell the domain to someone who can make better use of it. I'm not sure you know what you're doing well enough to run a site for administrators.
(2009-03-28, 05:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]This new theme looks quite bad as well ...

My honest advice would be to sell the domain to someone who can make better use of it. I'm not sure you know what you're doing well enough to run a site for administrators.

I am not aiming to make the theme the best part of the Website. Until I get a custom one this one will do. But I still do not want the theme to be the main attraction of the site. Look at some of the largest forums you can find, Digital Point, NamePros, DomainState. These forums do not have flashy themes and are still doing an incredible job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5