MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] myBB+ Gallery (08/06/2010 Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is now back in development as on 8th June 2010

Updates coming soon, I've learned a lot over the last few months, this gallery plugin should work great, and the admin CP is virutally the same for controlling forums (permissions/editing). This plugin will be free, updates soon.

Any suggestions & questions welcome!

[attachment=18527]
Very interesting mate. I have seen other gallerys out but not quite what im looking for.
1) Will users be able to create catagorys and maintain them?
2) Will it have the ability to upload images or just from url?
3) Will it allow for comments to be added to images?
4) Will it have bbcode for linking inside forum?

There the questions i would want to ask. As they are what i personally am looking for in a gallery.

But great work none the less.
If and when members can comment and upload (not url) I'll definitely download it! Excited for this.
(2009-04-01, 12:40 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting mate. I have seen other gallerys out but not quite what im looking for.
1) Will users be able to create catagorys and maintain them?
2) Will it have the ability to upload images or just from url?
3) Will it allow for comments to be added to images?
4) Will it have bbcode for linking inside forum?

There the questions i would want to ask. As they are what i personally am looking for in a gallery.

But great work none the less.

In this first version admins create a catagory and lets say the ID for the catagory is 3 it will make a folder gallery/3/ and then you upload the images there.

Comments will not feature in the first release but plans in later updates will do, and yes bbcodes will be included. As i said this will be a very basic gallery but it will work and will be included in the user permissions.
Can users add comments?

and can they have a small description under hte images?
Can you please read the above message it clearly states the answer to the first question, and no on the first release it will not feature descriptions, AGAIN i stress this is only a simple release and mearly a way of having a simple gallery on my site.

I thought a few others may benefit from it to.

Feel free to check a live test out over at :

http://www.cordenhorne.com/gallery.php

This is the early stages.
Sweet! Where'd you download you video gallery?
Yeah it looks great!
If i may suggest adding support for watermarking that would be great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9