MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Hackers Hub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dude! the forum is 3 days old! it took Omni a whole year to get 20 on mybbcentral!
So? Show that you have put 3 days worth of work into it. You place your site in the showcase when it is at the very least respectable. The forums age is no excuse.
If your not willing to take criticism, then please spare yourself and do not post your site in the showcase. Simple.
You need to lighten up man! I see Phyrrus banned for the same as you did.
(2009-04-10, 03:24 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]You need to lighten up man! I see Phyrrus banned for the same as you did.

You need to learn how to take constructive criticism, man.
I do to a point, if you want to flame the forum, do it in a PM. If you want to help, post useful resources.
(2009-04-10, 03:43 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I do to a point, if you want to flame the forum, do it in a PM. If you want to help, post useful resources.

LOL we gave you a bunch of useful advice and you just complained about it. I'd say people who run successful forums giving you advice are "useful resources".
Forum is good, layout is excellent, but resource is little,
Don't waste your breath Bey Brad. He clearly is too stuck up and opinionated to listen. I think we're done here.
His forum does not look bad, anyway, resource is little so thats the only way he should lok for Smile
You might want to do the math on how much paypal takes. I calculate about 31 cents out of 50 cents...so you will earn 19 cents for a subscriber. Why bother?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8