MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Found you new thing ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Capitals are, as its case insensitive preg_replacing. Underscores and spaces arent because to do that it would take a lot of efficiency out of the script, and would be quite complicated.

Right now its just straight through replacement.
ok, sounds great. I cant wait. Anymore features added yet??
Cool, now I noticed the other day you released a site which beta testers could go to. When the first release is up, will this forum also be upgraded like is was before rc3 was actually released?? Or will it be after a couple of of releases??
This forum will be updated when RC4 is released this time, last time we had a sermi-sort of beta where you could report bugs this time its going to be a private one. This is how it will probably go. Sometimes where will be public betas, at other times there will be private betas.
*lucky beta testers Smile*

Ok, sounds resonable. Maybe screenshots then?? (like Pathcou did for MsgPlus! Smile )
Maybe, i'm not sure I want to though. I wanted to try and keep most of it a surprise Wink
I did just finish off one of the redesigned features, I think it makes * management alot easier, and has a nice interface to manage your *'s. (I'm not giving anything away!).

Also, here is another screenshot incase you haven't seen it already:

[Image: new-nav.png]

Thats of the redesigned "breadcrumb"/navigation system at the top of the forum. Its all powered by the language system and templates. In that screenshot, I am on the "Post New Thread" page.

I might post some other things later too Smile
Awesome. It looks great. Maybe you could post a message in the annoucments forum with you to-do list and this image, and close it so no one can past but everyone can see, and add screenshots whenever you want to and cross off features you have added from the list Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6