MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many of you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-04-14, 10:41 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't have one.
Rolleyes

(2009-04-14, 10:42 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Well how old are you? I didn't see everyone with one till about Sophmore year as we all started driving Toungue.
I'm 16, will be 17 in 9 days.

(2009-04-14, 10:43 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my friends got her first cell phone in 4th grade >.>
Spoiled brat, I assume? Rolleyes haha
Yeah she kind of is. If she wants something she pretty much gets it within a week.
Gah, girls like that annoy me. There's a girl in my school that's in like 7th grade, and she JUST got a $500-600 phone, and she's like "I need to get a new one, this one is outdated" I'm like wtf?? Are you kidding me?!? And the phone was literally like ...not even a week old Rolleyes
4th grade??? Jesus Christ!!! I'd of given her two cans on a string and said "theres your phone". Man oh man, I was born to early!
lol that's just you, ShawnToungue
Whats just me?
(2009-04-14, 10:48 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]4th grade??? Jesus Christ!!! I'd of given her two cans on a string and said "theres your phone". Man oh man, I was born to early!
Thats because I am mean like that Smile
lol exactly my pointToungue
HTC touch for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4