MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many of you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You can mod the LG Vu to run Google's Android, and I think the Vu is free from AT&T now.
(2009-04-14, 11:26 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]wow, that's niceBig Grin
Thanks! Though if i was buying it again i would buy one of the higher models. Mine is a tad underpowered..... The G1's are awesome though, that was my dream but it was just tad out of my budget...... :p
I have one. I just wish I did not get clay all over it today.
I just got my second phone this weekend its a samsung Omnia and man I have to say it beats out every other smartphone its so nice I think alot nicer then the htc.
Got one. Don't use it a lot though. Less than 200 texts in/out a month. (WAY less than my friends' 1000+)
I don't have one
Don't want one
Don't need one
Don't have no friends so it doesn't matter

and ummm. nope. :p
I didn't think there were any youth out there that didn't have one really. Oh well. Anyways yea I've had one since I was like 10 or something. First one was a bosch phone. Not sure what it was called.
I developed my own in electronics it's like holding 4 shopping bags (Just! Mobile ;P) You have to shout down it and you get an LED screen which you can see the numbers you type in. If it gets a text sent to it it crashes. But the achievement was i made it myself!!!!!!

Use a small/cheap sony erricson if I need something a little more 'mobile' ;P
I have like 10 cell phones or so ... lol Toungue
(2009-04-15, 07:32 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]I have like 10 cell phones or so ... lol Toungue
lol seriously?
Pages: 1 2 3 4