MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm gonna keep it because I already bought the domain of Nickman, and I enjoy running forums.
Ok, just my opinion.
Anyways, wish you luck!
(2009-04-15, 10:17 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just my opinion.
Anyways, wish you luck!

I agree with what you are saying, it is just that when I saw Nickman selling the domain I thought it would be a good purchase.
(2009-04-15, 10:44 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]it is just that when I saw Nickman selling the domain I thought it would be a good purchase.

I actually would of bought it, but I didn't have any money... Toungue
(2009-04-16, 12:02 AM)Splappy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-15, 10:44 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]it is just that when I saw Nickman selling the domain I thought it would be a good purchase.

I actually would of bought it, but I didn't have any money... Toungue

Well, You are still part of Admin Space even though you don't own the domain Toungue
Hey, I joined.
Pretty nice site, didn't mean any offense before.
BTW, I like the theme selection.
Simple layout. It works. Personally the lime green is a bit too bright for my taste.

But yeah there seems to be a lot of "admin discussion boards"
(2009-04-16, 12:56 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I joined.
Pretty nice site, didn't mean any offense before.
BTW, I like the theme selection.

You didn't offend me, I think the exact same thing that you do.

(2009-04-16, 02:32 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Simple layout. It works. Personally the lime green is a bit too bright for my taste.

But yeah there seems to be a lot of "admin discussion boards"

I might have a play with the colour a bit later, Thanks for your opinions.

I am planning to do a complete overhaul of the forums, I am planning to turn it into a complete Admin website, not just forums, but Linux, Windows and Website Administration. That would make the forum not the same as other admin sites.
You know, I know it's really normal and common for Announcements and Feedback forum sections to be at the top, but I feel that you should put the main discussion forums on top instead since you are trying to build a community. You'd find that most of the major forums like DP and WHT do that.

Just my 2 cents.
That's a good idea, I'll do that now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4