MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not to complain....but it bothers me a bit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well that's good, let's keep it that wayToungue I'm pretty sure if you got in a fight with your truck, you would loseToungue
It may be a Dodge and Dodges may be the best but I have guns and I'd fill that truck full of ammunition if it tried to beat me :-|

* Shawn Gossman takes a deep breath

Okay I am better now Smile
lmfao like I've said before, it'll be okay Shawn - and you never cease to amaze me.
I would shoot a missle at my truck, Wink
You have a truck, John? Watcha got? Sorry to hi-jack this thread, I'm just in a talkative mood tonight.
I don't have a truck, but actually id like to do it to the girl next doors truck, Wink
lmfao oh god! I'd say something about the girl next door, but my girlfriend is peering over my shoulder already because of my laughterToungue
This chick is like 4"11 and can drive that big truck, im surprised.
You'd be surprised out here then. Almost all the girls out here drive big trucks. But yet, half of them have never went fourwheeling.>.<
If she is over 21, thats my kind of girl now!
(2009-04-17, 05:11 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]This chick is like 4"11 and can drive that big truck, im surprised.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5