MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not to complain....but it bothers me a bit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LOL Puppy love...
lol I can't help it, she's truly amazing. Wait, why am I telling you? lmfao. I'm just going to shutup nowToungue
Men don't like to cuddle. We only like it if it leads to... you know... lower cuddling. Wink
I aint touching that with a 10 foot pole Wink
It's like getting into a hot bath. You know, at first, you don't think you can take it. But then, you know, once you get all your luggage in it's not that bad.
lmfao I won't even comment on that one, JohnToungue
(2009-04-17, 12:31 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]lmfao I won't even comment on that one, JohnToungue

Going back to the original topic subject. I've bolded the text that I have objection to. We all know what the initials stand for/mean, but still it gets used very very often, when really it shouldn't be allowed if we're going to have any kind of censorship here....There's plenty of other ways of putting over ones feelings.
:/

Laugh My Fat lime Off isn't exactly.. 'offensive'..
How is "lmfao" offensive?
(2009-04-17, 05:28 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say I'm whipped, but I've done everything my girlfriend has told me to do recently. Then again, it's either that or she disowns me. lol It must be love Heart Heart

*whipping noise*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5