MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] [pgsql] SQL error if threads are moderated [C-StefanT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If new threads in a forum are moderated you get a sql error after submitting the form:
Quote:SQL Error:
0 - ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Query:
SELECT replies,unapprovedposts,attachmentcount,attachmentcount FROM mybb_threads WHERE tid=''
Fix: Open inc/datahandlers/post.php and find:
update_thread_counters($thread['tid'], array("replies" => 0, "unapprovedposts" => 1));
Replace with:
update_thread_counters($this->tid, array("replies" => 0, "unapprovedposts" => 1));
[08-May-2009 17:12:21] PHP Parse error: parse error, expecting `'}'' in root\editpost.php(616) : eval()'d code on line 4

is this the error your referring to, if so thank you i replaced on what you posted
(2009-05-13, 02:04 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ][08-May-2009 17:12:21] PHP Parse error: parse error, expecting `'}'' in root\editpost.php(616) : eval()'d code on line 4

is this the error your referring to, if so thank you i replaced on what you posted

That has nothing to do with this
thats right, so since this is a php error im recieving where can this be forwarded to since my responce isnt related to SQL.
(2009-05-13, 02:24 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]thats right, so since this is a php error im recieving where can this be forwarded to since my responce isnt related to SQL.

Try the general support forum
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group